- PRIVATE LESSONS - FALL 2020: Register today for Concord Community Music School’s fall semester! We welcome new and continuing students for private lessons (register here). All educational programs are being delivered online, by an outstanding faculty who have drawn continuing praise for the quality of their teaching since the Music School transitioned to remote learning. Student recitals and weekly performance workshops will continue on YouTube and Zoom, building on the highly successful series this past spring. Faculty and staff are continually developing new opportunities for fun and stimulating learning that are especially tailored for a time when extra creativity is welcomed and needed -- stay tuned for more info about ensembles and other musical fun! **New and continuing students, please check out our Student Guide to Online Lessons, offering tips for how to get set up for effective video conference lessons!
- ENSEMBLES: Registration is open for most choruses and ensembles (see left-hand column) -- check links for info or to register, or call 603-228-1196 to learn more about something that's not shown here. Registration for non-choral ensembles (which start Sept. 28) coming soon!
- SEPT. 2020: Please click here for the Music School's COVID-19 Response Update. Thanks for your support - stay healthy!
- JUNE 2020: A message to our community
New to the Music School?
Inquire about lessons, ensembles, & classes
Ready to register?
Visit our registration page!
A Home for Musical Friendships
Enroll now for Fall
REGISTER TODAY! Concord Community Music School has continued with individual instruction -- using remote learning until it is safe to transition back to in-person lessons. Want to learn a new instrument, or get back to one you used to play? Concord Community Music School is the place for weekly lessons in every instrument from banjo to bouzouki, plus voice lessons for those who want to take their singing to the next level. Studying music brings the discipline of practicing regularly, the delight of experiencing music through movement and song, the confidence gained from performance, and the friendships made through ensembles. The Music School’s multi-level curriculum provides a well-rounded musical education, including weekly lessons, regular evaluation, and frequent performance and ensemble opportunities. All ages and abilities are welcome. We are happy to accept new students mid-semester and prorate tuition as appropriate -- just ask!
- Fall registration: Register and make a deposit for Fall 2020 online HERE.