- PRIVATE LESSONS - FALL 2020: Registration for Concord Community Music School’s fall semester, which begins September 14, is now open, welcoming new and continuing students for private lessons (register here). All educational programs are being delivered online, by an outstanding faculty who have drawn continuing praise for the quality of their teaching since the Music School transitioned to remote learning. Student recitals and weekly performance workshops will continue on YouTube and Zoom, building on the highly successful series this past spring. Faculty and staff are continually developing new opportunities for fun and stimulating learning that are especially tailored for a time when extra creativity is welcomed and needed -- stay tuned for more info about ensembles and other musical fun!
- SUMMER LESSONS 2020: Try lessons in voice or the instrument of your choice! Interested in taking lessons – for voice or an instrument – but don’t want to commit to a full semester? We are offering 15% off regular tuition rates for new and continuing private lesson students through August! It's not too late to sign up: schedules are flexible, and fees are prorated as appropriate. Click here for details.
FINANCIAL AID: New application deadline for returning applicants is August 10; August 17 for new applicants -- click here for info.
- JUNE 2020: A message to our community
- APRIL 2020: Please click here for the Music School's COVID-19 Response Update. Thanks for your support - please stay healthy!
New to the Music School?
Inquire about lessons, ensembles, & classes
Ready to register?
Visit our registration page!
A Home for Musical Friendships
Enroll now for Summer & Fall
REGISTER TODAY! Concord Community Music School has continued with individual instruction -- using remote learning until it is safe to transition back to in-person lessons. Want to learn a new instrument, or get back to one you used to play? Concord Community Music School is the place for weekly lessons in every instrument from banjo to bouzouki, plus voice lessons for those who want to take their singing to the next level. Studying music brings the discipline of practicing regularly, the delight of experiencing music through movement and song, the confidence gained from performance, and the friendships made through ensembles. The Music School’s multi-level curriculum provides a well-rounded musical education, including weekly lessons, regular evaluation, and frequent performance and ensemble opportunities. All ages and abilities are welcome. We are happy to accept new students mid-semester and prorate tuition as appropriate -- just ask!
- Summer registration: Click HERE for info about how to sign up for lessons this summer (flexible schedule - start any time)
- Fall registration: Register and make a deposit for Fall 2020 online HERE.