- RETURNING STUDENTS - The Music School will be moving to a new billing and registration system for the spring semester. Stay tuned for an email with more information as we launch our new system in mid-January!
- CHORUSES, CLASSES, and ENSEMBLES: Spring offerings will be available soon -- please watch this site!
- CULTURE of RESPECT - The Music School's commitment to a safe, respectful, supportive environment for every participant.
- New Leadership: Maryann LaCroix Lindberg Now Serving as Interim Executive Director of the Music School
- Concert recordings: May Mandolin, Faculty Jazz, Songweavers, and more!
- Covid Safety: Please click here for the Music School's most recent COVID-19 Response Update. Thanks for your support - stay healthy!
New to the Music School?
Inquire about lessons, ensembles, & classes
Ready to register?
Visit our registration page!
REGISTER TODAY! Concord Community Music School has continued with individual instruction -- this fall, we return to a mix of in-person and remote learning. Want to learn a new instrument, or get back to one you used to play? Concord Community Music School is the place for weekly lessons in every instrument from banjo to bouzouki, plus voice lessons for those who want to take their singing to the next level. Studying music brings the discipline of practicing regularly, the delight of experiencing music through movement and song, the confidence gained from performance, and the friendships made through ensembles. The Music School’s multi-level curriculum provides a well-rounded musical education, including weekly lessons, regular evaluation, and frequent performance and ensemble opportunities. All ages and abilities are welcome. We are happy to accept new students mid-semester and prorate tuition as appropriate -- just ask!